Otsego Land Trust seeks an energetic, creative and outgoing communications professional for the position of Communications and Outreach Manager.
· Bachelor’s degree in communications or similar field;
· 2-3 years minimum of related public relations and community outreach experience;
· experience with social media messaging and website editing;
· familiarity with MS office, Word, Excel & Publisher, as well as donor databases
· Experience/familiarity working with volunteers and growing a volunteer base;
· Strong written and verbal communications skills
· Non-profit experience very helpful, particularly for a land trust or other conservation organization;
· Well organized, efficient, self directing and demonstrates flexibility to changing priorities and pressure.
Full position description is available HERE, or by calling Otsego Land Trust at 607-547-2366.
Please send resume, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Patricia Szarpa, Executive Director
Otsego Land Trust
PO Box 173
Cooperstown, NY 13326
Deadline for applications: December 8, 2017